BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Just A Hobby ...T_T
















Assalammualaikum,,





Hello,,
Hahaha,,
its kind of weird and funny
when I look at these pictures...
I actually have many of them but I
just upload a few... Heheheh
1. Wearing a shirt like that and the jeans that already 'koyak-rabak' and the shoe....HMMM.....oklah....
=My rating is 3 star.
2. Wearing a police cap and wearing that pink T-shirt ,,(yuck!!) Not really like it...The shoes ok...
=My rating is 2 star.(BOOOOO!!!!!)
3. Ohh,,, wearing a business suit with a tight,, sooo fabolous! That handbag not really nice.... The shoes is not!!
=My rating is 4 star.
4. Wow !!! The dress and the 'thing' inside the dress,, soo matured ! With that high heel,, so fab !!
=My rating is 5 star. (Wohooooooooo)
5. That pirate hat and the pirate dress is soo fantastic.....!!!!!! With that shoes.....
Black and not so high heel.... T-Totally like PIRATE!!.
=My rating is 5 star(Wohoooooooo)
Truly from :-
Budak Ketot ~ KitGirlKat







0 comments: