BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Future Car...

Assalammualaikum,,
Hello,,

Ohh,, isnt it good if my future car is this....Ferrari...
Since I small I dream to have a ferrari car!! When I small my DAD give me a ferrari keychain and I dream to put the keychain at my ferrari key!! But now,, I forget where did I put the keychain...
(Hmm??? Where did I put that keychain.) Still looking for that keychain. Hehehe....
So why I like ferreri.... It because my favorite colour is RED !! And ferrari is sooo exclusive!!! But when I ask my dad how much is the price of the ferrari and my dad answer me,
"Maybe 1 million" WHAT!!!!!!!! Cant believe it!!! With 1 million I could just buy ANYTHING ....!!!! But 1 million for just 1 car !!! Are you crazy??!!! Ohh but whatever..... I just NEED to work hard to buy FERRARI!!!



0 comments: