BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Assalammualaikum
Hello

Ahh,, soo tired to go to school Monday...
Like Garfiel that dont like Monday cause you know
people work...
I go to school....

~To-Do List Why I Must Go To School~

1. Cause I NEED to learn cause it for my BRIGHT FUTURE.
2. If I dont go to school its means I want to die.(Killed by my
parent)
3. To ensure my species!!(What THE??)
4. If I dont go to school maybe I would never,ever,ever meet
FARAH!! (Ohh,,, sooo lovely :P)
5. Im still thinking....



~To-Do List Why I Must NOT Go To School~

1. If I go to school I will meet HIM!!
2. If I go to school I will makes MORE mistake!!
3. If I go to school I will meet such annoying peoples!!(With S)
4. If I go to school I will be smart and and and...
5. But if I dont go to school maybe I cannot have such a
fun,exciting,terrible,boring,and much more EXPERIENCES!!!


P/S : Maybe I should go to school....Or maybe not......

0 comments: