BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Ahhhhh How Could This Happen !!!!!!!!

Assalammualaikum,,
Hello,,

AHhhhhhhhhh,,,,...........!!!!!!!!!!!!! how could this happen ,,???? everybody such in a bad mode........ me also ! why??? Bat just open my post last time when I was in a moody mode ! and I could not believe she mad at me ! BAt I hope u reading this cuz i want u to read this post ! I just post say that if u dont want to folow me to MrsM also I dont mind ! and also bout the want that I said you forget bout my blog OK ! I admit that want when I just in mad mood and when I remember again,, I also forget bout your blog so what ?!!
If you still reading this,, I want you to know I want you to be my best friend but,, you so far away from me like you soooo up in the sky and me??? down the hole.....cuz you are Miss SO Popular and me,,,,,,,, Miss SO-NOT Popular...They just know cuz im the smallest girl among them all.....and you,,, they know you cuz you cool,and just cool with anything that what make me feeling sooo far awway from you......and Farah,,,, I dont know ???
Bat,,, if u still reading this; when I first came to this school,, i really like this shool cuz the teacher who always give soooo many HOMEWORK,, friendss,,,
game,, exam that keeping give me headache,,, haha....... that making me sad to go away from this school.....i hope you understand....

0 comments: